Remediation is a natural extension of St.Germain Collins’ experience in petroleum and hazardous subtance investigation.
On projects where remediation is being considered, we review data in the context of human health risks and the proposed future use of the property, to identify the applicable cleanup standards and overall remediation goals. Then St.Germain Collins will systematically evaluate the potential remedial alternatives with respect to cost, effectiveness, and practicality in meeting the remedial goal. St.Germain Collins has extensive experience in remediation system design and installation.
- Soil excavation
- Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE)
- Groundwater treatment
- Oxygen injection
Select Remediation Projects
- Former Heritage Lantern Building & Site – Yarmouth, ME
- Semiconductor Manufacturer – New England
- Active Gasoline Station: Oxygen Enhanced Bio-remediation – in Western Maine
- Westgate Shopping Plaza: Soil Vapor Extraction – Portland, ME
- Downeast: In-Situ Biological Remedation of Free Product, Soil, & Groundwater by Soil Mixing & Additives – Springvale, ME