St.Germain Collins’ experience in petroleum and hazardous substance remediation is a natural extension of our field services work. On projects where remediation is being considered, we review data in the context of human health risks and the proposed future use of the property, to identify the applicable cleanup standards and overall remediation goals. Then St.Germain Collins will systematically evaluate the potential remedial alternatives (e.g soil removal to Soil Vapor Extraction (SVE)) with respect to cost, effectiveness, and practicality in meeting the remedial goal. St.Germain Collins has extensive experience in remediation system design and installation.
Our experienced team is available at a moment’s notice to help apply practical solutions for difficult situations.
- Remediation System Design & Installation
- System Operation & Maintenance
- Routine Sampling & Remedial Progress Monitoring
- Closure Sampling
Select Remediation Sites
- Former Heritage Lantern Building & Site – Yarmouth, ME
- BBI: Soil Vapor Extraction System – Old Orchard Beach, ME
- Semiconductor Manufacturer – New England
- Active Gasoline Station: Oxygen Enhanced Bio-remediation – in Western Maine
- Westgate Shopping Plaza: Soil Vapor Extraction – Portland, ME
- Downeast: In-Situ Biological Remedation of Free Product, Soil, & Groundwater by Soil Mixing & Additives – Springvale, ME