St.Germain Collins hosted a training session for anyone who is required by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) to receive hazardous materials training in accordance with the Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR) at 49 CFR 172.704 on Wednesday November 2, 2016 from 8 am – 4:30 pm
Anyone who is employed on a full-time, part-time or temporary basis who directly affects hazardous materials transportation safety:
– Anyone who classifies, describes, packages, marks, labels, or placards hazmat shipments;
– Anyone who is responsible for signing hazardous waste, medical waste or other hazmat manifests; and
– Any other:
- + Personnel (i.e. maintenance, shipping/receiving, etc.) who collect containers of hazardous waste and are responsible for labeling them for shipment;
- + Laboratory personnel who ship samples or other hazmat materials;
- + IT personnel who ship lithium batteries/instruments;
- + Employees with FedEx and UPS accounts; and
- + Receivers and those who supervise other employees who perform these tasks.
846 Main Street
$325 for the first registrant at each company.
For those registering more than one person from the same company, each additional employee after the first registrant will get a discounted rate of $275.
Douglas Graham, CHMM, Senior EH&S Consultant and External Training Manager at Triumvirate Environmental, and Sandra Perry, Senior Project Manager at St.Germain Collins.
Registration has closed, but we are offering other courses in the future. Please check our training page for updates.