We’ve got your back during construction.
Many developers and landowners turn to St.Germain Collins to be sure their projects are completed in a timely manner, in accordance with approved design plans and specifications, and within budget. To meet these goals, we offer construction services including: site construction administration; construction oversight, including third-party monitoring and inspections; and coordinating QA/QC construction materials testing to ensure high quality, long-lasting, sustainable development projects.
St.Germain Collins Offers the Following Construction Services
Site Construction Administration
• Coordinate construction project bidding including preparing site design drawings and project bid manuals.
• Facilitate pre-bid site walks.
• Assist owner with bid price evaluation and contractor selection.
• Coordinate pre-construction meeting with owner, contractor, and regulatory officials.
• Review and approve shop drawings and submittals, pay requisitions, and change orders.
• Prepare and record as-built plans.
• Facilitate periodic construction meetings with the contractor and their subcontractors.
• Perform erosion and sedimentation control third-party inspections and monitoring.
• Prepare and submit inspection and monitoring reports to the owner and/or regulatory authority.
• Prepare construction manual.
QA/QC Construction Materials Testing
• Density testing of soils and pavement materials.
• Borrow source materials testing.
• Concrete composition analysis.
Select Construction Projects
• Casella Environmental Park – Westbrook, Maine
• Millbrook Estates – Westbrook, Maine
• Downeast Energy Bulk Plant – Waterville, Maine
• CNG Offload Facility – Bangor, Maine
• Pine Tree Waste Solid Waste Transfer Station – West Bath, Maine