A company may choose to outsource Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) services to ensure a seamless transition during times of personnel or ownership changes, to streamline programs and cut operating expenses, or simply because a full-time EHS position is not currently needed at their facility. Whatever the reason, St.Germain Collins has the experience necessary to assist your staff or to serve as your dedicated EHS service-provider.
Our staff members — including scientists, regulatory specialists, Professional Engineers (PE) and Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM) — are proficient in applying EHS compliance strategies, anticipating potential issues, and managing complex compliance programs. With our long-term, well developed relationships with state and federal regulatory agencies, St.Germain Collins is a good fit as a company’s regulatory liaison during regulatory enforcement inspections, environmental permitting, reporting and other tasks.
By taking control of compliance at your facility, St.Germain Collins allows you to focus on what is important—keeping your business successful.
St.Germain Collins’ outsourcing service offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Immediate access to experienced, qualified EHS professionals
- Total costs are typically less than hiring a full time EHS professional
- No employee professional training costs
- Continuity of environmental staff
- Access to St.Germain Collins engineers and scientists with experience in environmental investigation and remediation
- Access to St.Germain Collins’s Sentry EHS® tracking system to monitor a company’s EHS compliance deadlines and provide up-to-the-minute compliance status
- Environmental experts, backed by an experienced, credible organization that has been in business since 1992
- Monitor EHS compliance of company operations on a periodic basis
- Track compliance using Sentry EHS compliance management system
- Provide required onsite EHS training and compliance evaluation inspections
- Provide environmental reporting (i.e., MAIRIS, Form R, Tier II, etc.)
- Prepare applications for air, wastewater and hazardous waste licensing
- Update and prepare regulatory EHS plans (i.e., Integrated Contingency Plan)
- Act as regulatory liaison during regulatory environmental and safety inspections
St.Germain Collins’ outsourcing program is flexible and can be tailored to meet the needs of your business. We are currently outsourcing EHS services to manufacturers, colleges and universities and solid waste companies in New England.