St.Germain Collins provides EHS compliance training to satisfy a wide array of regulatory requirements.
For offerings at our location in Westbrook, please view the current course listings. We can also customize training for your workplace or online.
Training will help attendees understand how to apply EHS requirements to their particular operations. Our professional staff combines regulatory expertise with hands-on experience to provide effective training programs that encourage employee participation and improve regulatory compliance at your facility.
St.Germain Collins has the experience you can rely on… when it counts!
- Hazardous / Universal Waste Training (RCRA)
- Hazardous Waste Contingency and Integrated Contingency Plan Training
- Hazard Communication and Global Harmonization Standard (GHS) Training (OSHA)
- U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) Shipping Hazardous Materials
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan Training
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Training
- Mock Drill for Facility (EHS) Emergency Response Plan Training
- Chemical Spill Response Training
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Powered Industrial Truck Training
- Fire Safety and Fire Extinguisher Training
- Lockout/Tagout Training
- Video Display Terminal Training
- Wastewater Operator and Industrial Pretreatment Compliance Training
A calendar of upcoming training sessions at St.Germain Collins in Westbrook, Maine is below. We can also provide customized training at your facility, please contact an EHS or Regulatory Specialist at 207-591-7000 to discuss options.