St.Germain Collins provides EHS compliance training to satisfy a wide array of regulatory requirements.
For offerings at our location in Westbrook, please view the current course listings. We can also customize training for your workplace or online.
Training will help attendees understand how to apply EHS requirements to their particular operations. Our professional staff combines regulatory expertise with hands-on experience to provide effective training programs that encourage employee participation and improve regulatory compliance at your facility.
St.Germain Collins has the experience you can rely on… when it counts!
- Hazardous Waste Training (RCRA)
- Combination RCRA & DOT
- Universal Waste Training
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan Training
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Training
- Hazardous Waste Contingency and Integrated Contingency Plan Training
- Mock Drill for Facility (EHS) Emergency Response Plan Training
- Chemical Spill Response Training
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- DOT Training for Hazmat Employees
- DOT Training for Shippers of Hazardous Waste
- Hazard Communication and Global Harmonization Standard (GHS) Training (OSHA)
- HAZWOPER – Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response “HAZMAT Technical-level” Training
- Initial 24-hour or 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification
- Annual 8-hour
- Respiratory Protection Training
- Powered Industrial Truck Training
- Fire Safety and Fire Extinguisher Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Lockout/Tagout Training
- Lead in Construction Compliance Training
- Silica in Construction Compliance Training
- Video Display Terminal Training
- Wastewater Operator and Industrial Pretreatment Compliance Training