Below are links to some great resources.
Papers, Presentations and Webinars
To view or download a topic, click on its title (please note: you will need Adobe Reader).
- Salt Contamination of Private Wells: It’s Not as Simple as It May Seem: Maine Water Conference
November 2016, Presented at Unity College by Keith R. Taylor, C.G.
- Sustainable Stormwater Infrastructure = Sustainable Growth: Perspectives on Stormwater Service Fee Programs and Credits
November 2016, Presented at MEREDA Morning Menu by Scott Collins, P.E.
- Environmental Training Requirements Webinar
October 2016, Presented by Mike Rioux, CHMM and Sandra J. Perry
- Spill Reporting Webinar
July 2016, Presented by Mike Rioux, CHMM and Ellen J. Rathbone
- Regulatory Inspection Preparedness Webinar
February 2016, Presented by Sandra J. Perry
- Growing from Within – Maine’s Environmental Services Cluster
October 2015, Presented at E2Tech Expo by Patrick Coughlin
- Green Remediation of Petroleum Contaminated Groundwater Using Oxygen Injection
March 2012, Presented at Maine Water Conference by Brian Bachmann, C.G. and Keith R. Taylor, C.G.
- Dioxin Soil Cleanup Case Study
October 2011, Presented at AEHS/UMASS Conference by Keith R. Taylor, C.G. and Patrick Coughlin
- Regulatory Updates for MEMA Convention
June 2010, MEMA Convention, Patrick Coughlin
- Brownfields New DEP Soil Cleanup Standards
April,2010, Presented by Keith R. Taylor, C.G.
- Mining for Gold in RCRA
March 2009, MHA Presentation, Mike Rioux, CHMM
- Environmental Compliance Using Common IT Tools
October 2008, MODA Conference, Patrick Coughlin
- Ground Water Extraction, Surface Water Recharge and the New DEP In-Stream Flow Rule: Rangeley Water District Case Study
October 2007, Presented by Keith R. Taylor, C.G.
- Convenience Store Permitting and Design Presentation
November 2006, Presented at the MODA Conference by Patrick Coughlin
Links to Regulatory Agencies
- Maine DEP www.maine.gov/dep
- New Hampshire DES www.des.state.nh.us
- Massachusetts DEP www.mass.gov/dep
- EPA – Region I www.epa.gov/region01
- Maine Statutes janus.state.me.us/legis/statutes